We Fix Your Concrete or Asphalt
One of the easiest and least expensive repairs to concrete and asphalt is fortunately the patch-back repair. It includes a thorough cleaning of the area and the application of compacted tack coat and hot-mix asphalt. This process is repeated one more times to seal the area.
Patch-back work may be necessary in repair to potholes in roads, cracks in sidewalks, or any damage to any concrete at a home or business. Addressing any issues early with your concrete or asphalt is important to avoid more costly damage.
There are two different types of patch-back work offered at Tiger Trenching:
- Full-depth Patching – which involves removing everything down to the sub-base and a new sub-base is installed. A tack coat is then laid and the patch area is filled with new asphalt. This will be a permanent fix.
- Surface Patching – which simply includes placing asphalt over the surface and feathered or milled. This is only temporary and should be used on a surface that is in good condition.
The Tiger Trenching team can provide an expert assessment on your patch-back work and give you an estimate that day. Call us today to schedule an assessment! 928-453-1755 24/7
- Water & Sewer Installation
- Dry Utilities
- Concrete Cutting and Breaking
- Core Drilling
- Horizontal Boring
- Right of Way Operations
- Hard Dig Specialists
- Underground Line Locating
- General Trenching
- Backfill and Compaction
- Material Haul Off